The Industrial Rope Access Association of New Zealand regulates and develops the rope access industry in New Zealand. We have a wide membership and are recognised by Occupational Safety and Health as the representative body for the industry.
- We promote a national approach to rope access standards development.
- We offer a single, strong voice to the market and to authorities.
- We are a strong voice within the industry encouraging all operators to follow consistent methods and high standards.
- We are the advisory body for the industry to maintain high standards of operation and safety.
- We develop and institute uniform national competency standards.